Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ripjeet is no more






After i came back from our game, i came to know that one of my colleagues with whom i used to work at NIIT Technologies, New Delhi, India is no more. one of my friends conveyed me this through off line messages. It was really sad to know "rippy" as we all knew him was no more among us. Ripjeet was a hardworking guy at NIIT, a good programmer and a great friend to be with. A 6 ft punjabi munda, stockily built and very confident. He was a Punjabi and hence we gelled well in office. Always would keep his cool and easily do his job. I heard he had a bike accident and died on his way to hospital. I remember chatting with ripjeet while he was here in NJ and me in LA. Punjabi's are generally jovial by nature. Rippy was one of them, always making his presence felt in the office with his jokes among his teammates and other peers in different teams. You had a very long way ahead man, you just left us too early. Kithe chala gaya pappe.....We all will miss you rippy. May your soul rest in Peace.


No comments: