Monday, June 23, 2008

Broken Tears


A subtle morning has undergone change
for life has lost its lustre
colors have become my enemy
a preposterous attempt i make to mend my futility
dismal future bangs at the gates of my heart
with heads down in direction i despise
constantly hammered by a haunted past
me, a victim of selfless pure love
Could have i asked for more from Almighty
for the celestial love i received
for the touch and warmth you gave
As my dogeared destiny tumbled
a chapter of love closed down to be called history
interwined in my sulking emotions
am drowning a hell lot
dont think will be able to make it to surface
for the load of pain will bury me underneath
before the last breath
my dying and devastated body wants to hear
what were the tears you shed for me
What was the faith you instituted in me
what were the promises i witnessed in your eyes
what were the stars we promised to make our home in
time induces change in every instinct and
some tears are just meant to be broken....

No comments: