Friday, February 8, 2008

Thieves of own cellphones

Am sure you didn't quite understand what that means. Well, let me explain because it comes out as my own. Its really unfortunate these days that people have cell phones and still cant be reached. Let me take an example. I call people on their phones and get no reply. I can understand this as he or she may be busy. However, they would definitely see any missed call on their cell phone. These kind of people don't even have the courtesy to return one's call. When this happens to me, i start believing that i give way to importance to these people. I cant wait till an hour or 2 hrs or 3 hrs or say till 8 hrs but even after that if i don't receive any call, its highly frustrating. One question comes to mind is then why have these people purchased mobiles worth thousands if they can't return ones call. Imagine there is an emergency, that if someone meets with a grueling accident and relies heavily on you for his/her help. You miss the call and never return. May be you never even get the next chance to return as this friend of yours will never return to life ! I call such people thieves of their own phones. Beware of such people.

No comments: