Friday, February 8, 2008

Life in USC, 4th Sem (First Week after returning from India)


Life in USC in the 4th semester is seeming monotonous. Same buildings, Same pathways, Same roads, Same Profs, Same part time campus job, Same work, Same good/bad memories as i pass some places in school. I once dreamt of coming to USC and now i dream of getting out of USC. Well, USC has been one of the best places in my life. I simply wanna move on soon. Am missing all pals who have graduated and now are at different geographical locations. In this week i hardly saw any one whom i knew very well or was acquainted with. New faces around sprawl the campus. Young doctors, engineers, artists gearing for new study life at SC (for USC). These people who have embarked a new life for them. I graduated in my undergrad in 2003 and these youngsters may have by 2008. 5 yrs, thats a huge gap reminding me i have to get outta SC soon and start with my job. Probably this will be in every college or school. I may have taken a wrong decision to continue for a semester more in haste. But i am not regretting it for some reasons for they to get fulfilled soon. After all, i feel whatever happens, happens for good. Every spell will age so will be this !

No comments: