Friday, December 15, 2006

My First Poem in India !!!!

Never ever had imagined that when i would get down to writing, i would produce this poem. Although i don't consider this verse as a masterpiece, its very close to me. In fact i remember the that i composed it, it was 7th dec, 2005. I did change, became a poet !!!

Together we live and together we die
This is one truth I promise to keep by
To sail through all walks of life, high and low
Experiencing all shades of color whether black, blue or yellow
And seeing each other in our arms till eternity
Thinking we were made part of this destiny
Closing your image in my eyes every time I see you
Breathing you in every moment I hear you
Never realizing when friendship transforms into love
So pure and charismatic like a white dove
Watch the sun bring the new dawn
Uncovering the dark like a night gown
Feeling the heart beat with a beatific smile
I know the heart would never play a guile
Hoping to cast a new spell, a new ray, a new era
Eclipsing the sorrows and pain of penumbra
To take life for a ride like a bed of roses
As smooth like water flowing through hoses
And three words that matter to me the most
"I love you, I love you, I love you", common lets raise a toast
Thanking God for letting you in my life
His magic now cuts like a knife
Wondering there is still more to write about you
Because there is always a new mystery unfolding in you
Let me swing in this cradle of faith and trust
Which in our relationship is a must
Understanding that compulsions will guard you in your vicinity
But remember, it'll always be You, Me and Love forming a trinity
Together we live and Together we die
This is one truth I promise to keep by

(12/14/06)

No comments: