Sunday, December 17, 2006

Addiction

Its 2 at night and i have been addicted to this box (not toolbox but yes more kind of) i recently purchased. I am referring to my laptop. Its actually cool to stay addicted, to surf whatever you want to :) and that too with an excellent speed. I am currently enjoying my vacations at my home and to kill time nothing beats this little champ wizard. Am getting so used to this PC now that would get up at 6 in the morning and check if i have received any message or not. There is so much to learn on the internet and i studying my MS in computer science gives me more excuses to use my laptop more than any one else. Its sleeping time baby and i must log off before i get drunk !!!!! (12/15/06)

1 comment:

Ajj Kaim Singh said...

yeah dude..i am big time into this blogging thing...have been a blogger since over couple of years now...

u seem to be having a good time in LA....enjoy!