Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Khana Khazana



A first look at the above delicacy seems that its prepared at home. If you think so, you are absolutely right !!!! On the left is my favorite rice (i call it as "Matraaa waaale chawal", a punjabi would say like that) and on the right, i have, hmmmmmmm....."Butter chicken". All the recipe copyrights are with me. "Dabake Khaya Aaj Chicken", thats what i would tell me folks in Punjabi/Hindi. Its actually very easy cooking both these, thats what i fee now. (Chicken is more easier than Rice) . I put more butter today, well i will compensate that next time.

You jerks relinquish your hunger by staring at the pic while i finish my second (II) round of foooood.

Available Only at 1156 W 36th Place # 9, Los Angeles, California, 90007 !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Bro,Bada laziz khana banaya hai! hmmmm..Would make any body's mouth watering for this delicious meal.Now I dont need to worry abt "Butter Chicken" atleast coz I knw U've become a great chef doing all sors of RnDs there in pardes.To kab treat kar raha hai apni family ko?? Keep up d gud work :)