Saturday, January 11, 2014

Amanat: R.I.P India's Daughter



I was born in a proud nation someday
My right to live snatched the very day
Monsters ready to devour and tear my soul
An innocent angelic life spun out of control
Safe was i in my mother's womb
My fault lay to live and bloom
why did i come in this world
Defeat stigma and not to be hurled
Who wanted to live in a pool of blood
Desired to be a girl, woman, mother and grow a beautiful bud
Cry and scream of my pain to deaf ear
Closed doors of humanity i now cannot bear
Where are my brothers today?
Where are my countrymen today?

For I want to live too
For I want to breath and break through
To protect a sister not a shame
Hide faces and you only burn in flame
For our souls so cheap
Naked act of barbarism has no weep
kill me but not my identity
I am here to produce eternity
For thousand Amanat's like me die and perish
A country will then awaken to its cherish
Tainted is an individual heart not me
i am gone and now a history
Touched the sky and wanted to fly high
These emotions and tears will never dry

Sorrow must be a God today
His beautiful mankind gift has shut its eyes today
Lay in peace is a destiny covered in a white sheet
Will fight after death with every beat
The hands that once held an ounce
Today Burying me and denounce
For honor and justice is what i will return for
No more daughter or sister to be pushed to floor
Goodbye to all as I abode for Jannat
I hope we save someone another Amanat......
Where are my brothers today?
Where are my countrymen today?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you looking for a business loan, personal loans, mortgage loans, car loans, student loans, unsecured consolidation loans,project funding etc ... Or simply refuse loan from a bank or financial institution for one or more reasons? We are the right solutions for credit! We offer loans to businesses and individuals with low and affordable interest rate of 2%. So if you are Interested in an urgent and secured loan. For more information kindly email us today Via: elegantloanfirm@hotmail.com.



Mohammad Ismali said...

Testimonio real y buenas noticias !!!

Mi nombre es Mohammad, acabo de recibir mi préstamo y me transfirieron a mi cuenta bancaria, hace unos días solicité a Dangote Loan Company a través de Lady Jane (Ladyjanealice@gmail.com), le pregunté a Lady Jane sobre Dangote Loan Company requisitos y Jane me dijo que si tuviera todos los requisitos, mi préstamo me sería transferido sin demora

Y créanme ahora porque mi préstamo de Rp11 mil millones con una tasa de interés del 2% para mi negocio de Coal Mining acaba de ser aprobado y transferido a mi cuenta, esto es un sueño por venir, le prometo a Lady Jane que le diré al mundo que es esto ¿cierto? y le diré al mundo ahora porque esto es cierto

No es necesario que pague tarifas de registro, tarifas de licencia, cumpla con Dangote Loan Company y obtendrá su préstamo

para obtener más detalles, comuníquese conmigo por correo electrónico: mahammadismali234@gmail.com y comuníquese con Dangote Loan Company para obtener su préstamo ahora por correo electrónico Dangotegrouploandepartment@gmail.com

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Jesus, have mercy on her soul...