Sunday, July 19, 2009

Transformers 2 - My first IMAX Experience



I watched Transformers 2 couple of weeks back. This was my first IMAX experience in NYC. am short of words because its ABSOLUTELY breathtaking and will blow your mind. A larger than life screen where one feels so close to the movie, it was a spectacular experience for the quality of print and sound you will receive. The screen so huge and the robots engaging in mass destruction is something you need to watch. However, Transformers 2 is a long movie and after an hr or so, i was tired of all long action. Visual effects were superb and so real in this movie and "Michael Bay" Direction great. This movie has a plot but not an "acting" plot. so i wont say i was disappointed by the actors but a fantastic family movie. Get ready to be seduced by sexy "Megan Fox"! I'll rate this movie a little higher, perhaps i would not have enjoyed so mcuh if it were not IMAX. I liked it more than the first part. Transformers you get 8/10......

1 comment:

Himu said...

wow,you gave 8/10 :)
but dear do you think this movie is better than the firs one ?
I am not saying this one is bad,it is okay for me cause the first one was way better :)
what do you think about it ?
Watch movies online