Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Race


Anxious mind waiting for this flick to explode on cinema screens and there was i, watching the movie on my small laptop screen online ;) My saga with online films doesn't seem to end, i guess. so i watched the movie completely. I must say as their previous attempts, the Director Duo Abbas-Mastan have done a good job. The chronicle of incidents surprising you will captivate you till the end. Its a mind game movie and ultimately the better guy Saif wins the RACE. Good performances by all and excellent cinematography by Ravi Yadav (let me give him credit too) set in Cape town. The concept of every Abbas-Mastan ji movie is always new and fresh like their past movies. In this movie, there is betting on Horse racing and locales are beautiful. I cant say if Katrina acts well because her voice is always dubbed. Poor girl, she is still having trouble with my native language. Bipasha Basu is red hot in her steamy legs and short denims. I have always felt that Akshaye is a good actor but he tries too hard some times for anger scenes. Anil kapoor tries his hand again at comedy but this time little cheap. His best to what i remember was in "No Entry"

Overall, a timepass movie with all packed masala - It has speed, thrill, girls, game plan, betrayal, hunks, cool songs, beautiful locales, -- can be watched once and you may enjoy it too cuz its not boring....believe me!

No comments: