Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Getting Inebriated


I must admit that these days i have been drinking lot. I may attribute this to my last semester where there is hardly any work load on me and so here i am chilling most of the time. I have been drinking lot of beer, whiskey and vodka. Even as i wont expect, something or other event may come up causing me to drink with friends, pal or roommates. I don't drink usually that much but as of now my capacity has increased. And i get inebriated when i drink going to clubs or at home . It at times gets difficult to decide how much i drank when my hand banging but i regret it later. On Sean's birthday i think i drank more than 10 beers and 4 shots of Jack Daniels ! I was wasted later. His friends can sustain themselves much more than me and are couple of years younger than me studying in undergrad classes. Almost every day an intake of couple hundred calories in my body. I am sure i can drink much more than my elder brother now who probably on current stats would be drinking at the rate of once per 6 months or even more. As i mentioned am free most of the time, i also make sure i work out stressfully to balance !

No comments: