Friday, March 21, 2008

Punjabi "Chole"

Well thats an Indian Punjabi dish for those of you who did not know but i am assuming most of the people reading my blogs are Indians. so why i am discussing my "Chole" here? Well, for the simplest reason that i made chole last night and i think it was my best attempt so far. I have been making food sincerely since September 07 and this preparation was mouth watering. The smell of cholas was in the air. As i opened my pressure cooker, i knew i had a new feat under my belt. One of my friends came over and like it too. It was spicy which my American roommates wouldn't have relished, may be Sean would have. He likes Indian food a lot and i like cooking a lot. Punjabi cholo ki baat hi kuch aur hai (There is something special about Punjabi Chole). Try mine someday and you'll let your hair down. Am i stressing too much on my cooking abilities and fuming with overconfidence? Honestly, i wanted to be a cook some day and serve exotic food to my customers. Am doing the same right now but instead serving my friends !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you didn't show me your hospitality :(

Did yo cook for your Mom? I guess any mother would be overwhelmed with happiness. :)

Sidharth said...

No i havnt
she didnt give me the chance yaaar