Sunday, June 27, 2010

My FIRST MARKETING attempt (Comments Please)

While i was at USC, i posted this Ad on craiglist to sublet my house

Subject: "LUCKY HOUSE GETTING SUBLEASED (FOR 1 OR 2)"
Tuesday, April 17, 2007 9:51 AM


Hi,
I want to sublease my 2 room apt asap. I have my Summer Internship
at GOLDMAN SACHS in NY, so have to vacate from 1st week of may. This
house has been very LUCKY for me and others who moved in it. Students
(CS && EE) staying here got their internship in big companies like
CISCO, MCKENZIE, MICROSOFT, NCR, GOOGLE, EBAY , LEHMANN BROTHERS ,
MOTOROLA ETC. This may be the right one for you, believe me !!!!!!!! (
I HAD OFFER FROM 2 MORE)

Address is 1156 W 36th place LA CA 90007. 4 guys can easily live in
the apartment and I want a person to replace me, 2 guys share each
room. PEACEFUL LOCATION giving you the best conditions to study and
making it to the above !

lease is till july 2007 which can be extended, rent is $400/head +
about $15 in utilities. initial security amount is $422.5 . THIS RENT
IS NOTHING when it comes to having a secured internship in above
companies.

Secured entry and house has all basic facilities. 2 min walk from
Gate 6 of USC. VERY CLOSE TO OHE, SAL BUILDINGS !!!!!

Please contact me at 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx or email me back.

DONT WAIT, HURRY UP !!!!!

Thanks
Sidharth Kumar

No comments: